loader image

About Us

You guessed it. We’re changing the game.

At our company, we’re not content with just following the status quo – we’re changing the game. Our innovative solutions and forward-thinking approach to problem-solving are disrupting traditional business models and setting new standards for excellence in the industry. Whether it’s through our cutting-edge software development or our strategic consulting services, we’re always pushing the boundaries and driving innovation.

Our Story

“Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail” – Captain Manoj Kumar Pandey, Param Vir Chakra (25 June 1975 – 3 July 1999)

Team Karimganj (TK) was founded in early 2019 by Hrishiraj Bhattacharjee and started off with five employees named Partha Das, Nirmal Jyoti Baidya, Alok Deb, Rishav Bhattacharjee, and Monidipto Das. Initially, TK was an experiment to leverage the untapped talents of Karimganj district in Assam while providing highly cost-effective services to organizations globally. Then COVID struck the world in early 2020 and organizations, desperate to cut costs, found our model very appealing. During 2021 and 2022, we had a cumulative growth of team size by 1400%, while our revenue grew by 2000%. Currently, TK has more than 100 full-time employees providing remote operational support to different international partner organizations from Israel, the USA, the UK, Canada, Belgium, Germany, Australia, and so on. Around 70% of our analysts are from Karimganj and nearby areas, with the core of our leadership team all based in Karimganj. The remaining 30% are based in small towns and rural areas from all over India. We also have a few analysts from Malaysia, Somalia, Egypt, etc. In terms of language coverage, we have SMEs in all official Indian languages as well as a majority of the important languages spoken globally.

Historically, unemployed and educated youth from smaller towns and villages in India had to travel to big cities looking for jobs. However, TK believed that with the advancement of technology and the reduction in the price of data connectivity, this trend can be reversed. And today, India has the cheapest fiber and 4G internet connectivity in the world. Now the situation is such that talents don’t need to go looking for opportunities in bigger cities. Instead, opportunities can come to talents in smaller towns and villages of India. Team Karimganj is a manifestation of this vision.


TK believes that small towns and villages in India have got an enormous pool of extremely talented youngsters. They can take on any challenge thrown at them. All they need is an opportunity to prove themselves and proper guidance. Unfortunately, this talented pool of human resources remains largely untapped by the corporate world. Team Karimganj’s mission is to be a platform for the youth of the region and serve as an intermediary for connecting these talents with the global supply chain.


Our business model is based on the concept that the amount it takes to hire someone in the West, one can hire a remote team of skilled personnel from smaller cities and villages in India. Today there is no difference between an executive working in his office in Kansas City or someone working on his laptop from his bedroom in a village in Karimganj. And the pandemic has forced the corporate industry globally to understand that employees can work efficiently from their homes. If an organization is doing everything from training to recruitment to strategic decisions over Zoom or Google Meet; then it doesn’t really matter if the people joining the virtual call are sitting in different blocks of a city or different continents altogether. However, since we operate out of Tier 5 town in India, our cost overheads are fractional as compared to the big cities. We are glad to pass on these low operational costs to our partners and can provide them with some extremely cost-effective services.

Scroll to Top